Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend full of showers...

Not rain showers, although that would have been nice! First I had a "Sip and See" for Bryan and the other two babies born this year to members of the Junior League of Arlington 08-09 provisional class...then Haley, Chelsey and I hosted Lindsy's first bridal shower at my house. It was great to see some of Lindsy's good friends from high school and college...cannot wait to see everyone again at the wedding in November!!
Lindsy and I -by the time we remembered to take a sister picture Haley and Chelsey had already changed in to comfy clothes and didn't want to take a pic :(


Emma was the present girl, she carried the presents across the room to Lindsy to open up.

Again, forgot to get the camera out until late, so the picture of the table was after everyone had already eaten, but I wanted to capture the fresh bouquets I put together.


Lindsy, Haley and my Mom.



Caroline and Callie, Me and Bryan, Emily and Cannon


No comments:

Post a Comment