Wednesday, May 26, 2010

iphone pictures

I was flipping through my phone yesterday while I waited for my allergy shot and noticed that I had some cute pics that I had taken of the kids with my phone, enjoy...

Bryan enjoying corn on the cob

Shortall basketball team


The kids got "laptops" as their gift for being good for daddy while I was out of town last week...apparently they've seen Patrick and I laying on the floor with our laptops so they decided to do the same!

At the dentist...we've been taking both kids every six months since they turned 1 and this was the first time that neither of them cried! They did soooo good and their teeth look nice and healthy!!

(Isn't actually a phone pic but I had it saved to the phone after a friend messaged it to me...Bryan enjoying a snowcone with his friends at Pre-School!)

Emma's soccer party- of course she would spend half the time admiring the trophies on the table!!

No comments:

Post a Comment