Wednesday, May 18, 2011

catch up blog...

Been a busy couple of weeks but I feel like I would be neglecting if I didn't post a couple of pics on what we've been up to!
A friend from work got married this past weekend and Patrick and I went to the wedding while the kids spent the evening in Dallas with Grandma and Grandpa!
Last Friday night was City of Arlington employee appreciation night at the Ballpark so we joined my co-workers and took the kids to a tailgate and the game...unfortunately we didn't make it until the fireworks, kids got restless!!
A little out of order but Aunt Chelsey came to visit for the weekend of Emma's bday...it was a surprise and made my weekend to spend time with her!!
Emma's tball team (The Rangers) have played three games and have three more to go...she's loving it and is really a pretty good hitter!!!
Patrick and I spent a long weekend in San Diego without the kids! It was such a nice get away and we enjoyed lots of yummy food, catching up on sleep and some time in the sun!! Sadly though, we kept pointing out things to each other that the kids would enjoy when we take a family trip to San Deigo!
Emma turned 5!! She celebrated her birthday with a super fun, super fancy tea party at Chelsea's Tea Room and then we had a family pizza party at the house! Cannot believe my little girl is already 5, she never ceases to amaze me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment