Wednesday, March 2, 2011

He did it!!!

So proud of my little boy, he has gone 5 days in a row in underwear (with the exception of a cloth trainer at night), including a couple days at school with no accidents!! We had been working on the potty thing since he turned 2 but I was starting to back off because I knew he would do it in his own time and he is only 27 months old...but it clicked for him this weekend and I was daring enough to take him out of the house without the diapers and he did great!!! I think Patrick is more excited than I am because he washes our cloth diapers and this means no more stinky diapers to wash out!! But I'm super proud that we stuck with cloth, in the past 27 months we have not bought one single pack of disposable diapers!!

LOVE this little guy in his "undies"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment