Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vday, Bdays and Plays!!

Last Friday night we took the kids to CATS to see Pinkalicious (super cute children's book if you haven't read it!). The kids LOVED it and they had a "Pink" party afterwards with pink cupcakes, cookies, cotton candy, pink nail polish and a chance to meet the cast!





Then on Sunday Emma and I had a girls afternoon and went with our friends the Crissey's to see Beauty and the Beast Junior at Theater Arlington. Emma was a little scared at first (OK she hid under her seat) but once the singing started and Belle came out she started to really enjoy it!!




Patrick and I celebrated our 29th birthdays with family parties...of course the kids had to blow our candles out!


And we had a wonderful Valentines Day...the kids got pillow pets from Patrick and I and had fun Valentines parties at school!




(super cute gift that the kids gave me, all the hearts are coupons I can trade in....they says things like "Help you with the dishes," "Let Dad put me to bed," "Play nicely in my room with my brother.")


No comments:

Post a Comment