Friday, November 9, 2012

Smarty!!

Have to brag on my Emma for a minute. She has absolutely amazed me this fall with how mature she has become as I was really worried about what this year would entail. She has done an amazing job keeping up with her school work and all her activities: dance, soccer, girls scouts, and indian princesses. The end of the first quarter was a couple weeks ago and we had a parent/teacher conference to get her first real report card (first time with real number grades and not just S, S+,e tc..) I have to admit I was kind of nervous but Emma blew my socks off...all A's on her first report card, and for her school an A is 94-100, so pretty tough. And to top it off, she did a week of assessment testing at the begining of the school year and we got the results for that...my smarty pants scored in the 99% percentile (i.e. higher than 99% of the first graders in the nation who took the test)!! So proud of the concentration and diligence she puts into her school work and know without a doubt that her Nana is wearing the biggest smile in Heaven and bragging to all her friends about how smart her granddaughter is!!!

1 comment: