Sunday, October 7, 2012

First Slumber Party!!!!

Emma had her first slumber party this weekend...since the guys were out of town she decided to invite her BFF Mary Grace over for a slumber party. The girls played hard all day at SMG's Kountry Karnival and then we had a "girls only" dinner at Mellow Mushroom followed by movies and popcorn! I thought the girls were exhausted and when they told me they were going to bed at 9:30pm I layed down myself. Well I guess I was the exhausted one because I was woken up at 12am by giggles and found the girls doing hair and "makeup" with their American Girl dolls!! But after I reminded them that they had another full day of Kountry Karnival they quickly went to sleep!! I am sure this is first of many slumber parties to come...in fact Emma asked me this evening if she could have five girls at one time when we move to the new house- ekk!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment